We have moved to new rooms
U4 172 St Brigids Tce, Scarborough 6019
Tuesday 8:00am to 12:00pm
Wednesday 12:30pm to 6:30pm
Thursday 7:30am to 12:30pm
Friday 12:30pm to 5:30pm
Saturday 8:00am to 12:00pm
Telephone is attended from 8:30am Monday to Saturday
Larger Map with directions.
We provide gentle affordable evidence based chiropractic care. After a thorough examination of your condition, we will set up a care plan and select the most appropriate treatment methods to aid your speedy return to good health.
We use a range of techniques, which gives us the flexibility to manage a wide range of conditions.
Dr Chris George DC
Qualifications: Doctor of Chiropractic, Palmer College of Chiropractic (Magna Cum Laude Honours), Davenport, Iowa USA.
Principle chiropractic techniques used:
- Flexion Distraction
- Diversified Technique (Manual Adjusting)
- Impulse instrument adjusting
- Activator Methods
- Sacro Occipital Technique
- instrument assisted soft tissue mobilisation (IASTM),
- Ultrasound Imaging assisted muscle activation training,
- Kinesio Taping,
- exercise prescription, postural assessment, and extremity joint adjusting.