(08) 9446 6462
Make Appointment Online
We have moved to new rooms
Monday 12:30pm to 6:30pm
Tuesday 8:00am to 12:00pm
Wednesday 12:30pm to 6:30pm
Thursday 7:30am to 12:30pm
Friday 12:30pm to 5:30pm
Saturday 8:00am to 12:00pm
Telephone is attended from 8:30am Monday to Saturday
We provide gentle affordable evidence based chiropractic care. After a thorough examination of your condition, we will set up a care plan and select the most appropriate treatment methods to aid your speedy return to good health.
We use a range of techniques, which gives us the flexibility to manage a wide range of conditions.
We also provide comprehensive rehabilitation programs to help you regain optimum function. This includes:
1. Live Ultrasound Imaging to demonstrate muscle activity to ensure you are activiating the correct muscles
2. Online or smartphone personalised video exercise programs.
Dr Chris George DC
Dr George has developed a treatment system that utilises a combination of techniques, which are selected according to individual needs after a thorough examination.
All our techniques are selected for their efficacy and low risk.
Qualifications: Doctor of Chiropractic, Palmer College of Chiropractic (Magna Cum Laude Honours), Davenport, Iowa USA.
Principle chiropractic techniques used:
- Flexion Distraction
- Diversified Technique (Manual Adjusting)
- Impulse instrument adjusting
- Activator Methods
- Sacro Occipital Technique
In conjunction with your chiropractic adjustments, Dr George may employ complementary techniques, including:
- instrument assisted soft tissue mobilisation (IASTM),
- Ultrasound Imaging assisted muscle activation training,
- Kinesio Taping,
- exercise prescription, postural assessment, and extremity joint adjusting.
Dr George worked as a Clinician at the Murdoch University Chiropractic Clinic for 5 years.